• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Kenda Street K40 Tire - 27 x 1 3/8 Clincher Wire Black/Tan
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$20.00 - $22.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
OS20 diameter BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - OS20 utilizes a larger diameter tire design to increase rolling efficiency Compatibility: - Must use with specific OS20 frames and rims, however many forks will accept this tire sizing currently - ISO Diameter = 451mm - NOT compatible with standard 20-inch BMX rims (ISO Diameter = 406mm)
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 60-622
Sting tires have an exclusive street pattern tread designed by Salt Plus, knurled for extra traction. - Street pattern tread
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
Page 1 of 21 Next page